Funded by the Institute for Data Valorization IVADO, Canada.
The goal of COVID-19 Data Hub is to provide the research community with a unified dataset by collecting worldwide fine-grained case data, merged with exogenous variables helpful for a better understanding of COVID-19.
In the News
- LexTech Institute, 03/2021
- CScience, 02/2021
- R Consortium, 02/2021
- University of Neuchâtel, 12/2020
- Quartier L!bre, 11/2020
- HEC Montréal, 09/2020
- Statistical Society of Canada, 06/2020
- Institute for Data Valorization, 06/2020
- Winner of the eRum2020 CovidR contest, 06/2020
- Data Science and Economics, University of Milano, 06/2020
- More Select COVID-19 Resources, 06/2020
- Top 50 R resources on Novel COVID-19 Coronavirus, 03/2020
- “Top 40” New CRAN Packages, 03/2020
See also the publications that use COVID-19 Data Hub.
Join the Mission
You are welcome to join and extend the number of supporting data sources as a joint effort against COVID-19. Contribute on GitHub, join us on Slack to get help, and earn a badge.